While writing a blog post for clients about Google Reviews, I wanted to display Google Reviews on the WebSolutionZ website.
"Install a module or plugin", you'd think, and off we go. But it wasn't so simple...
Eventually I found these instructions and utilised them on our website. Here's what I did:
- Obtain a Google PlaceID for your business location (this is also used for the Review link).
- Install Sourcerer (from RegularLabs).
- In your Joomla website, create a Custom module.
- Using the Sourcerer Code button, insert the code from here (if you don't use Sourcerer the code will likely be stripped out by your editor).
- Make sure you replace the red key/placeID in the code example in 5., with your own client key/placeID from 1. and 2.
- Publish the module to the appropriate page/module position (we added it to our Testimonials page).
- Format using CSS as appropriate.