While the concept of Testimonials isn't new, Google Reviews are. And as a business owner, few options are more helpful to your business than genuine customer reviews.
According to the 2017 "Local Consumer Review Survey" survey conducted by BrightLocal:
- A whopping 97% of consumers read online reviews for local businesses in 2017
- 85% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- 73% of consumers say a positive review makes them trust a local business more
- 49% of consumers need at least a four-star rating before they choose to use a business
Clearly, online reviews have now become REALLY important to local business!
Google Reviews are now a part of Google Business Profile and if you're a WebSolutionZ client, you already have a Google Business Profile listing for your business. Now it's time to take the next step and start making good use of Reviews.
- First, you'll need to create a link that customers can click to leave a review of your business on Google. Click here for instructions on how to create your link.
- Second, add the link to your website - it never hurts to have the link easily accessible!
- Then, it's time to ask your clients to provide a review.
Make sure you respond to any reviews you receive!
Please contact us if you need assistance.