You've got the website Content Management System (CMS) - now you just need to find time to actually manage your content! Sound familiar?
Content Management is one of those things that requires a certain time commitment each month. The best reason to update content regularly, is because Google rewards it - ie. there are SEO benefits. But it also benefits your visitors - if they see new content, they will (hopefully) come back again. Regular, fresh content is one of the keys to your website's success.
If you don't have time to do it yourself, let us manage content for you.
The most important thing is to first establish a good Digital Strategy - goals and target audience. THEN work out which content will best help achieve those goals. There's no point randomly creating new content without first knowing exactly what you would like to achieve out of it.
Content Management packages are tailored to the individual, depending on the type of content your website includes.
Our Content Management package includes the following for a 12 month period:
- Conduct a Digital Analysis of your organisation (it's important to know WHY you're doing all this!).
- Website Content updates (up to 5, 10, 20 or 50 per month).
The types of content updates may include:
- Update your blog, including images and/or video.
- Produce web-friendly content to assist with a marketing strategy, including blog posts and landing pages.
- Manage email campaigns.
- Update online store products.
- Share your website content across Social Media.
- and more...