Did you know that in 2013-2014, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, only 31% of Australian businesses - approximately 1 in 3 - had a digital presence?
Yet according to Business Victoria, it's essential for every business to have a digital presence.
But if you're older than a Millenial, digital is not something you've grown up with and it can be understandably quite daunting.
So where do you start?
The most important thing is to start by establishing a digital strategy for your business. Analyse your business and work out what kind of online presence is going to work best, then create a plan to implement and most importantly, track your results - if something isn't working, you need to know sooner rather than later.
WebSolutionZ can help with this process. Establishing a digital strategy involves the following:
- Analyse your business.
- Develop a strategy, including identification of goals, target audience and methods of attaining these goals.
- Identify required tools/platforms required to achieve these goals.
- Establish a website.
- Establish a suitable social media presence - Facebook, Google My Business, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and many many more.
- Learn how to plan, use and maintain everything.
- Learn how to analyse results.
- and more...