Did you know that in 2015-2016, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, only 31% of Australian businesses - approximately 1 in 3 - had both a social media and web presence?
Yet according to Business Victoria, it's essential for every business to have a digital presence.
But maybe digital isn't something you've grown up with, and it's (understandably) quite daunting?
Where do you start?
The most important way to ensure success is to start by analysing your business - where you are, where you want to be - to work out what kind of online presence is going to work best. Then, create a plan, implement, and most importantly, ensure you can track results - if something isn't working, you need to know sooner rather than later.
Our Digital Analysis package includes the following:
- Analyse your business.
- Identify your business goals.
- Identify your target audience(s).
- Identify the best online presence to support and grow your business.
- Identify required tools/platforms required to achieve these goals.
You will be provided with a basic strategic report which includes recommendations for how to implement your strategy.
If required, we can also:
- Follow up on an annual basis.
- Develop and document a 3 or 5 year strategic plan.
- Detail how to assess and measure goals and outcomes and realign the plan on an annual basis
- Establish a Website.
- Establish an Online Marketing strategy.
- Learn how to plan content, use and maintain everything.
- Establish a suitable Social Media presence - Facebook, Google My Business, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and many many more.
- Learn how to analyse results.
- and more...
A strategic plan is not "set in stone". Rather, it provides a high-level outline for moving forward, and something to assess new opportunities against - "Will this assist our goals?" "What else needs to change if we adopt this?"
If required, we can provide a detailed business plan including SWOT Analysis and recommendations for how to implement your strategy and how to measure success.