Business email is one of those "simple" things that can actually get quite complicated. This is because there are free options which have limitations, and paid options which come with a lot of choices!
Like our other services, our first step is to spend some time getting to know you, to ensure we have a good understanding of you and your business goals and requirements. Then, we design the best and most cost-effective email solution to meet your needs.
Most email solutions have both pros and cons. We've outlined some common solutions in our FAQ which discuss this.
- Configure business email accounts in cloud-based services such as Google Workspace, Microsoft 365 or other customised solutions.
- Configure new email account(s) @yourdomainname.com.au.
- Migrate current saved email and contacts from old email accounts to new.
- Configure email forwarding.
- Configure SPF, DKIM, and DMARC for email authorisation and security.
- Configure additional services for your organisation (ie Office 365, OneDrive, Google Drive, Google Calendars, Dropbox, Tresorit, etc).
- and more