Once a Website Development Project is complete, it's not "finished". It is very important to implement ongoing security updates in a timely manner, to ensure the ongoing success and security of your website.
However, many clients are understandably too busy running their business, to have time to manage the required website maintenance tasks.
The impact to business as a result of a website hack cannot be underestimated. Please click here for further information.
To ensure the ongoing safety of your website, all WebSolutionZ-hosted websites now include our Managed Maintenance Solution (MMS) - let us manage the security and maintenance for you.*
Our MMS includes the following for a 12 month period:
- Installation of commercial security monitoring software.
- Installation of a commercial website firewall (WAF) which helps protect a website against scripted attacks.
- Regular updates of all Joomla! website core and 3rd party security updates.
- Ongoing monitoring of website security logs.
- Regular automated backups (automatically stored remotely in secure Amazon S3 cloud storage).
- Regular malware scans
- Free reinstallation of your website, should it be required.
- Installation of an SSL certificate.
Please note that this plan covers website security, maintenance, backups and potential restoration only. If you require WebSolutionZ to manage content updates and/or your social media content requirements, please click here for more information.
Please contact us for details.
* Conditions apply.