We understand that every organisation is unique, and we provide professional digital solutions designed to meet each client's individual needs.
Our initial consultation is free - and we'll ask a lot of questions! This ensures we have a good understanding of your business goals and requirements, and can design the best solution to meet your needs.
We follow a defined Process to make sure our projects are successful. We're not just web designers - we have extensive experience in Digital Strategy, Project Management and Internet Communications, and we use all of these skills to deliver a complete, customised digital solution.
Our custom-built websites are designed to be fully responsive. This means they will display correctly on smartphones, tablets, laptops and large screen monitors.
We only use good quality, licensed, commercial software and images. All of our hosted websites run on Australian-based, state of the art, SAS SSD Storage servers, with a 99.9% Uptime Guarantee and Australian-based support.
We believe the most important thing is to first establish a good Digital Strategy - goals and target audience - and then identify which tools will best help achieve those goals. Your website is the key tool in this process. There's no point randomly throwing together a website, without first knowing exactly what you want to achieve out of it, who you are trying to communicate with, and the best way to tie all this together.
Our Website packages include the following:
- A Digital Analysis of your organisation (it's important to know WHY you're doing all this!).
- A detailed Scope of Work and project plan.
- Creation and configuration of relevant Social Media accounts.
- Design and development of a custom website.
- Search Engine Optimisation of your website.
- One hour of User Training and a User Manual.
- 12 months of fully managed Website Support, Maintenance and Security.
If required, we can also:
- Assist with logo design and other graphic design.
- Manage Content on your Website.
- Social Media Management.
- Development and management of an appropriate Search Engine Marketing plan.
As every website is unique, a cost estimation for your project will be dependent on time and materials. We offer the following examples to provide an indication of the work involved in your project, but encourage you to contact us to discuss your specific requirements.