Social media can help your business to better communicate with your customers
Many small business owners have created at least one social media account for their business in the last decade.
The problem is, social media is not your primary focus, and it's pretty easy to let things slide over time, or not even get started properly in the first place.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the landscape for all of us, and there will never be a better time to dust off that old social media account and use it to help adapt your business to the current challenges.
Social media is one of the fastest ways in the 21st century to enable business to connect in positive ways with consumers and the people who influence them. You can use it to attract and build relationships with your customers, and increase awareness of your brand.
If you've been discouraged by a lack of response to your previous efforts, or you don't really know the best way to use your accounts, a Social Media Checkup is just the ticket.
What you'll get:
- An initial phone or video conversation with a social media expert, to discuss where you are now and where you'd like to be.
- A social media audit.
- Development of a high-level one-page report including recommendations tailored to your business.
- A follow-up phone or video conversation to discuss recommendations.
Recommendations may include:
- The differences between personal and business accounts
- Which social media account(s) would best suit your business
- Account setup and configuration tweaks
- How to build your audience
- How to increase engagement
- What type of content would work best for your business
- How to access/read account analytics
- How to evaluate your competition
Price: AU$299 inc gst
If you're serious about growing your business online, our Social Media Checkup will provide customised analysis and advice on your current situation.
COVID-19 Social Media Checkup
NOW AU$99 inc gst
(Offer ends 31 May 2020)