WebSolutionZ offers a simple, no-fuss approach to meeting your online needs:
- First, we'll ask you a set of basic questions, so we can gain a better understanding of your requirements.
- Next, we'll prepare and submit a proposal - in plain English. This will include a full outline of all tasks to be performed, pricing, approximate timelines and any other suggestions that may be relevant.
Up to this point, there is no charge to you, and no obligation.
- Should you decide to proceed - please let us know!
- We'll prepare and submit a Scope of Work (SOW) document. This is designed to set expectations and ensure successful project completion. We'll continue to ask questions to finetune the SOW, then finalise it so we can both sign off on it. The SOW sets out clearly what work we will be doing, and what we'll need from you.
- We'll both sign a Website Development contract. This outlines each of our obligations in relation to the project we're about to undertake.
- You'll be provided a Tax Invoice for the full amount of the project. You will pay 50% at the beginning as a retainer to commence work. The balance of payment will be due on final delivery of the project as outlined within the SOW.
- We'll set up your social media, build your website and upload it, or put it in a temporary location for you to look at it if we're replacing an existing site.
- Once you're happy with the site, we'll launch it.
- We'll teach you how to use it, and provide a User Manual.
- After the site is live, we'll provide one hour of either onsite or telephone user training to go with the User Manual.
Upon completion of the SOW, WebSolutionZ offers flat rate, hourly or per-job project rates, for any further work that may be required.
Don't worry if you feel that your technical knowledge may not be up to speed - plain English explanations are our preferred method of communication!
For further information, please contact us.